Terms of Service for Web Site Design Customers
All Web Design services provided by CTCDesign are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Quotes & Contracts
- Quotes provided to prospective clients will be honored for 30 days. After 30 days a new quote will need to be issued.
Charges & Fees
- All new web design projects require full payment upon completion of the project. Payment plans are available at the sole discretion of CTCDesign and must be in writing.
- Any check payments that do not clear will be charged a $35 fee. CTCDesign retains the right to hold all graphics, and project development with the exception of content and graphics provided by the client, until payment is received for such items. (see copyright & ownership clause)
- CTCDesign accepts payments via PayPal or check. Your PayPal payment should come from PayPal available funds or credit card.
Web Site Design Credit
- All CTCDesign custom web design clients will have a “Designed by CTCDesign” link on their web site in the footer of every page or a “Designed and hosted by CTCDesign” link for clients hosting their web site on CTCDesign servers. This is non-negotiable.
Copyright & Ownership
- Upon completion of the project, CTCDesign transfers all rights and ownership of CUSTOM designs and programming written by CTCDesign to the client. Software and third party graphics or programs are not transferred to the client and remain under copyright of their respective owners.
- CTCDesign reserves the right to resell custom designed web sites that remain unpaid by the original client, unaccepted mockups or other graphics created by CTCDesign but not in legal use by the client.
- CTCDesign reserves the right to display web sites and graphics that have been designed by CTCDesign on our official web site, and in any marketing material to aid as examples of our work.
- CTCDesign does not require payment for design services until the client is happy with the design and the web site has been placed online. Because of this, there are no refunds after the Web Design has been paid for.
- CTCDesign will not negotiate charge backs with any person or company. Our Refund policies are clearly stated above, and all clients are asked to read our terms of service prior to the start of any project.
- Maintenance or additions to an existing web site are invoiced at $22.50 per hour (1 hour minimum). Payment for services are due within 45 days of invoice date. After 45 days a 15% or $15 (whichever is greater) late charge will be applied. After 60 days all account activity including hosting and email accounts will be suspended. After 90 days the account will be considered abandoned and all account files removed from CTCDesign servers.
Development & Delivery
- CTCDesign understands the importance of completing projects in a timely manner. We agree to complete the web design project within 60 days from the date of having all materials(pictures, text, etc). If the client does not supply CTCDesign with complete text,graphic content and other requested materials for the contracted client within 30 days of contract signing, the contract becomes void.
- If we are unable to communicate with a client on a project for a duration of at least sixty days (60) by phone or email during the design and development process, the project will be canceled.
- Services purchased from CTCDesign are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind that the web design project will be uninterrupted or error free. In no event shall CTCDesign be liable to the client for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the web site, services, and/or goods provided to the client. This includes, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or other losses directly resulting from the use of the web site, services, and/or goods provided to the client. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web design is with the client.
- We are happy to accept projects from customers outside of the United States. However, we do require full payment of all projects prior to beginning your project via Credit Card. This is non-negotiable.
- Please note that CTCDesign is a family owned and operated company. Therefore, we will not accept projects that we find morally questionable, unethical, or distasteful.
- Please note that by submitting payment for our services you are agreeing to all of our terms of service as written here. CTCDesign reserves the right to change or update these terms at any time without prior notice.